1. COVID Policy: reservations made on or after 6/1/22 are not eligible for refunds due to Covid related travel interruptions. If the primary booker is sick with Covid, rescheduling will be offered without penalty if a positive Covid test can be provided with a test date of 10 days or less prior to check-in and includes the name of the person who made the reservation.
2. Reservations are eligible for a full refund if cancelled prior to 30 days before check-in date.
3. Reservations are eligible for a 50% refund between 8 - 30 days of check-in date.
4. Reservation are not eligible for a refund within 7 days of check-in date.
5. Reservations may be rescheduled, based on availability, prior to 7 days before the check-in date without penalty. Rescheduling within 7 days of check-in date may be arranged with a transfer fee equal to one night at the current advertised rate.